In addition to Spindletop’s core private investing platform, we created six public market indices that provide further benefits, including:
- Giving additional value to our partners with public market tracking and assessment
- Providing Spindletop precise, up-to-date information on how the healthcare industry as a whole and the specific sub industries are performing
- Conveying accurate representations of how multiples and valuations are changing over time
- Offering a barometer on how Texas healthcare is performing in relation to the U.S. and the overall market
- Delivering a general macroeconomic view of the U.S. and worldwide healthcare economy
The Spindletop indices track the overall healthcare market, sub-sectors, and select Texas healthcare companies. Each index, excluding the Spindletop™ Total Healthcare and Spindletop™ Texas Healthcare, is comprised of approximately 30 individual companies that are chosen from their respected FTSE ICB subsector based upon Spindletop’s proprietary algorithms. The Spindletop™ Texas Healthcare Index focuses exclusively on Texas-headquartered firms while the Spindletop™ Total Healthcare is a composite of all the indices. The indices have an inception date of February 8th, 2011.